you can call me Syabil/Nabilah/Abils whatever you want call me
I was Born in Bekasi on August 21 1997
I have one a sister her name is Mufida Atsila Muslim (read : Mufida)
My hobby is Swimming,Browsing,Listen music
I love Kpop cause my bestfriend
ELF my fandom cause the first i love kpop hmm BBF,Super Junior etc.
I can't speak java but little understand java language. Cause my father from Lumajang, East Java
In senior High School i have bestfriend "SMADAE" they're my spirit, always there's my life.
always remembered if i any mistake:')
Insyaalloh we'll always silaturrahim because SMADAE my everything!
Oh yeah this is video from my betfriend, cekidot song from my bestie. nice song and you will love this song -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AD1I9ytMMZ8
| Crazy with my baebae |
![]() |
| Qtime with SMADAE |
My motto in my life : Nobody's perfect in the world, so let's show the best! ^^
Okay i think enough introduce my self, thankyou guys~




Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar